Gruber and CYFCP will provide evaluation services for Guilford Adult Health, Inc.
UNCG Research congratulates Dr. Ken Gruber on receiving $28,000 in funding from Guilford Adult Health, Inc. Dr. Gruber’s project, “Guilford Health/Guilford Community Care Network Evaluation,” establishes a service and working relationship between the UNCG Center for Youth, Family, and Community Partnerships (CYFCP) and Guilford Adult Health, Inc.
CYFCP’s scope of work will include:
- Evaluation of the Guilford Community Care Network
- Analysis and interpretation of program data
- Development of data summary and evaluation reports
- Consultation regarding data collection and analysis of program data
- Participation in program review activities
- Participation in grant proposal development
- Development/selection of program-related data collection instruments
- Other program review/development activities as requested